Minister Margaret Walker, Education Ministry President
The National Education Ministry's mission is to maintain excellence in Christian Education. Its aim is to provide the groundwork for educational opportunities in church doctrinal training, Christian etiquette education and national scholarship through fund raising efforts. The National Education Ministry is a facilitator for the A.O.H. Bible Institute and is an integral part of the training, funding, and obligation of the Institute.
- To extend doctrinal and Christian training opportunities during local and state meetings and/or national conferences
- Incorporate Health and Wellness workshops
- Provide funding for national scholarships that will be awarded during National Education Day
- Wake Forest University has an opportunity for minority students to attend its MBA program for FREE, and so far, the response has been very poor. Please pass along this opportunity to your friends, families. This is a great school and a tremendous opportunity to attend a top graduate school. See the details below, the contact person is: Derrick S. Boone, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Marketing, Rm. 3139 Worrell Professional Center, Babcock Graduate School of Management - Wake Forest University_ WINSTON_SALEM N.C 27109-8738 email:email@example.com or visit www.wfu.edu phone# toll free (866) 925-3622
- Black Male Teachers needed. Do you know any Black Males who are seniors in high school who want to go to college out of state for FREE? The CALL ME MISTER program offered by 4 historical black colleges in South Carolina , Benedict College , Chaflin University , Morris College and South Carolina State University - visit the website www.callmemister.clemson.edu/index.html details online application or call 1.800.640.2657.
- Harvard University is offering free tuition to families of HONOR STUDENTS and their income is less than $125,000 per year. Visit www.fao.fas.harvard.edu or call 617.495.1581.
- Syracuse University School of Architecture is desperately seeking young women and men of color interested in pursuing a 5 yr. professional degree in Architecture. Contact: Mark Robbins, Dean School of Architecture, 201 Slocum Hall, Syracuse , NY 13244-1250 (315) 443-256 www.soa.syr.edu/indes.php .
- A free pair of eyeglasses from Target for any child ages 12 and under brings a valid prescription for glasses from their doctor. You can find stores with optical departments at www.target.com